Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Control Cards



So, as the latest release of info from TCDOP.com is up, it shows us some great new cards. Now lately I realize I haven't been making many updates but seriously, its harder than all belive. Anyway back to the cards. The mipedian mugic is one I like more I think than the OW mugic, but both are definitly going to be staples. Aegis Airia is going to replace many Mipedim mirages and the OW will probably replace the costly Refrain of Denial (blue).

They're good an I look forward to putting them in a deck or two.

I do have one more thing, that the puzzle at the end. I figured out that 31151 represents the new OW mugic, anyone else have something of interest for the other parts?
21157 - 1 + 31151 - 1B = Win

This must have something to do with chaotic.. but what?

No comments:

Post a Comment