Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's on the brain...

Ok, so I'm beginning to realize why I stopped doing a deck every week. I mean sure, there is the whole time constraint thing, and the fact that no new set has been out for about 6 months now, but aside from that I've been thinking of the meta game. I've constantly thought of decks that would be able to go head to head with the meta decks out there.

So, I'm going to make a deck based on a specific combo of a couple cards. The next deck that is going to be made is a Overworld deck, and It shouldn't be too expensive ;) It plays on a singular theme, and it should be quite the fun deck to play. Oh, and I think this may be the first deck that goes up on youtube.

This deck's combo came from beckett123 when we were talking about deckbuilds... I'll give more info in the actual video.

2 comments:

  1. thats a nice combo ive got intress too and that combo will help its ability and my tainted thuderstorm.

    1roman1

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats common sense :P brain amp is just MADE for Intress NF. back her up with gimwei, xaerv MD, gronmor, or dalgad, with ikkatosh GoN x2, and maybe a kalt...you're ready to go. xD
    what's even better, one of your fighters (Intress NF, gimwei, etc.) can combustion carnage kalt when he is no longer of any use :)
    plus, if it's a game winning attack, you could also sacrifice an ikkatosh.
    -Justin1238 (lol, this counters anonymous xD)

    ReplyDelete