Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Water - Overworld


Well here's the water deck. This post will be updated with a youtube video of it in action, and in the meantime here is the decklist, and it has changed from the actual build that will be shown.
Hyperlink to video HERE

123
45
6
1. Intress Nature Force/ Sun Chariot of Ken Sep
2. Tangath Toborn In Training/ Scarab of Kilai
3. Tartarek PSI/ Orchis Undin (can be replaced by another ttit or maxxor old, or anything really)
4. Rellim Watermaster/ Bi-Mower Cycle
5. Lomma DW/ Telebracers
6. Captain Arrthoa/ A.M.P. (Azaia Mind Probe).

Mugic:
Strain of the Tide
Refrain of Denial (blue)
Refrain of denial (blue)
Cadence Clash
Harmonics of Water
Song of Stasis
* I've changed some things since the video. the first to point out the change gets a rare code :)

Attacks:
Earth Shape
Flame Breach
Fluid Flame x2
Shadow Strike x2
Primal Smash
Elemental Oxidation x2
Mineral Mayhem x2
Synaptic Acceleration x2
Meditative Leap x2
Traditionalist's Charge x2
Directed Bravery x2
Supercooled Rain

Locations:
Kiru City x2
Skeletal Springs x2
The Passage: Overworld x2
Darkened Dunes x2
Lore's Chamber of Recall (LCR)
Foothold Assault Trench (or a second LCR)

7 comments:

  1. Fanfare of elemental champions was switched out for harmonics of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty good deck but dude you sounded like death in this video are you sick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah I had a really late night, then was up super early - not by my wanting btw, so I recorded it when I woke up.

    And BlackThunda, you is right man. There was one other change, but its not really mattering anymore cuz in my version I could see it and in the quality that the video turned out to be you can't see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it a battlegear?

    Btw I never really commented on this haha. Great army. It was funny that you faced a glost army. I'm actually making one right now. Also about the video, sound was kinda low. I put the volume all the way up on my laptop and it still wasnt clear at times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm gonna guess rellim's gear wasn't bi-mowercycle, i couldnt see it but you were talking about changing it to bi-mower-dustybo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice deck.
    Perhaps we work on the fire deck, like we did on the air tomorrow, around the same time, same place. Pm me if you want to again, or whatever ahah ;)

    Booya

    ReplyDelete
  7. hikeda sorry but i wanna have a match man vs man uw vs uw chaor vs chaor etc
    U NEDVER DID BATTLE AN UW
    I SEND U MY EMAIL PM OK

    ReplyDelete