Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Avenging, Thieving and Tectostriking

Well this deck is super super far from ever being perfect. But it does use a cool combo I haven't played with for a very long time. I didn't really know where to go with the earth element, and therefore decided to use creatures that wouldn't ever be seen together. Its a disruption deck, and very substitutable, making only the one combo the soul of the deck. The thing I found with earth is that there are so many creatures and combos that you can pull off while using earth it was difficult for me to pick just one. I threw together some staple creatures, and a combo that I love. So please enjoy.

123
45
6
1. Klencka Avenger/Drilldozer
2. Ursis/ Armbands of Lore
3. Tartarek PSI/ Van Bloots Scycle
4. Zapture/ WEV
5. Vlar/ MBF
5. Taffial Cothica Hunter/ MBF

Mugic
Rhyme of the reckless x2
Fighters Fanfair
Anthem of Stone
Song of Stasis
Casters' Warsong

Attacks:
Earthshape
Evapourize x2
Muge's Edge x2
Shadowstrike x2
Rustoxic
Primal Smash
Mineral Mayhem x2
Earthpulse x2
Daunting Bravery x2
Charge of the Brave
Enlightened Tenacity x2
Tectostrike x2

Locations:
Lore's Chamber of Recall x2
Pouril Forest x2
The Darkened Dunes x2
Rock River Canyon x2
Gloommuck Swamp x2

This deck has to be one of the least creative I made. I should note that the deck does not function 100% proporly online. I found this out testing the deck, and the player I played against also asked for me to not record the match. So that being said there will no video demonstration of the deck. Sorry.

11 comments:

  1. we want fire and stone

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol xD

    Yup I want it too, Hikeda!

    Anyway, I really love the deck, Very Sweet Combotions, i'd love to use that in a match, too bad I dont have all of the cards, Namely PSI, Ursis, Van bloot sickle, primal smash and a few others offline.. Anyway love the deck, and i'm sure someone would love here would do a video battle, I of course would be willing too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. whhhooooooooooooo
    the best there was the best there is the bext there ever will be me

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry kidhadi didn't know it was yours, thought it was hikeda's...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol I don't know who you are, but I'm pretty sure having matches and recording them the way I do is my idea, not yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude i wounder can you make deck that revolves around dreg`ora and any other m`arrillians and minions. i placing this challenge to you hikeda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. it should be a 6v6 master deck

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't know if ur still doing this or if i'm late but we ported to the garden

    ReplyDelete
  9. this might be off topic but can u make an army for fliandar with 75 courage,35 power, 75 wisdom, 45 speed, and 60 energy

    ReplyDelete
  10. post something new eh, it would be much appreciated :P

    -aaron
    (booya)

    ReplyDelete