Monday, June 21, 2010

One of the Last

Well Booya, and anyone else who visits here, sorry to dissapoint, but my time with chaotic is coming to an end. I cannot put time and effort into a game that is not releasing new cards. I will keep this blog alive, but do not expect many/any updates until the next set comes out... if it comes out. I love this game, but it has become to stagnant.

A major issue I've had is that the online component has bugged cards that are not seeing play, and even if they were all fixed it may open doors. I started to make a deck yesterday but was held back by the online bugs and knowing that I would not be able to show you the deck mechanics properly.

12 comments:

  1. or move of we ported there I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Song Of Asperity it gives target creature "fire 5" and "air 5"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwww, bye Hikeda. Dont worry, Ill still watch you and Kirsti on youtube. :)

    Falconer1

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool. Taking breaks from something is pretty normal. Make sure you come back, Pyroblasters a blazin', when Fire and Stone is finally released. Hopefully TCD gets their "situation" sorted out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i heard that fire and stone should come out in july or in december

    ReplyDelete
  6. july is what I've heard. They have until august for me to before I leave for good. I'll still check in here and there, but realistically im not even really creating decks for fun anymore :(

    As for the mugic, yes it is Song of Asperity, but it was not my intention to "port" there. It's just a sentimental card that I wanted there. Also any thought on my Chaor TF colour change? Better or worse?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Better i'd say for chaor, and is there no code for me then? :P i'll take a 2 dollars instead if you dont know what to do with em :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think my sources said december 9 or it was july 11

    ReplyDelete
  9. To all you people it isnt really taking a break more of, so long I have had it lol.

    And sad face :(
    While one door closes, another opens. (Futurama is coming back lols)

    Have a good life! Keep in touch bud!

    Booya (Aaron)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yah, you too Aaron. Its one of my fave all time shows. If anyone wants to see what I'm up to these days, I'm working on an art project, and I can't really explain it to everyone, but basically I'm doing daily Vlogs... with Keekers.

    To watch them sub and view @ youtube.com/ThatCanadianCouple

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its hard to stay with a game that just gives you a middle finger that never goes away, its almost july and the middle finger remains, this game wont last until december, pce hikeda

    ReplyDelete