Monday, September 13, 2010

Got a new Screen Recorder!

So as the title says, I found a new screen recorder! Isn't that awesome? Well I sure think so.

I've been in the beta(practice) drome quite a bit lately, and there are a massive amount of new players that I see in there. That's pretty awesome if you ask me. So for all the new players coming, i'm going to do a series of online tutorials of "how to do things chaotic." My first video is uploading right now actually, and its on how to trade cards. I think the next one is going to be how to upload a card to your account...

If you have any suggestions on what I should do a how to video leave a comment below and I'll definitely work them into videos... as for how to be awesome like me.... I'm not giving away that secret :P

3 comments:

  1. Cool idea to help out the newer players. Maybe you should try to advertise your blog a bit in the New Player Zone in order to get some more traffic here and so that they'll have the chance to check out your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etude of Exhaustion for Strain of Ash? Eh, if you didn't have one I'd say it was a fair trade.:P

    - Bionicle00

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi its chaorcore6 here i wacted all your vids on chaotic tv and i think you shuold make more plus i probly have the biggist and most rareist collection out of every one on chaotic tv (just saying)

    ReplyDelete