Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I need some help

Hey, i know I haven't been posting lots. But i figure if I want this game to succeed, I can't just do nothing . What I want to do is more chaotic videos. HOWEVER there is a problem. The program that I used needed an "update" when I updated it, it actually recognized that it was a pirate copy and refused to let me continue to use it.

Long story short, if you want any more videos I need a screen recorder. I need it to be free, and to work with mac. If it doesn't then I can't do videos anymore :( sorry everyone, but if you guys could find one that would be awesome.... i've been trying but between work and school now its going to take me months to find a new one, so if you can help that would be awesome.

2 comments:

  1. BSR works great, hopefully with Mac. Go look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use hypercam2 there will be a logo in the corner but that's not to bad... don't know if it works with mac thou

    ReplyDelete