Saturday, July 4, 2009

Deck Doctor

Hi everyone!

I wanted to start something new that was suggested by a member of the Chaotic Game forums. What I've decided to do is ask you to PM (private message) me a deck that you've built. Over the course of the week I will look at it and see if there are any improvements that can be made, (for the better only) and post it as your build on my blog.

Also, I will be selecting only one deck per week. The deck that I select will Receive a free rare code from me as a, "I like where your going with this deck, but this is how you can improve it" present.
It may be the exact card I suggest to add into the deck. Or it can be a card that you can use to trade for bigger and better things...

To enter a deck, PM it to me on the Chaotic Forums, with the title "Weekly Check-up" and we will see what can be done to improve your chances of winning.

2 comments:

  1. I'm the first guy to post on these things =D

    It's a cool idea, i'll get working on something to submit :)

    I really like my Battlegear killer :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hikeda i already sent you a deck i want you check out it is a 10vs10 deck tell me what you think about it okay hit me up tell me what you think on chaotic fourms

    ReplyDelete