Sunday, July 5, 2009

Equality amoung the Underworld


Whats going on. So, many of you who read the forums know that I am not found of the "New" Chaor. But, alas everything must be treated equally, and therefore I needed to make a build with him. That being said, I wanted to use one of my new favorite Underworlders too.... Kamangareth: Unstable Ally! She is what I want to see more of. I do not care that she doesn't have an ability. What she lacks there she makes up in pure awesomeness :P. I've got a video of of a very similar build here. Check it rate it.

For those of you who are not able to view videos on ChaoticTV.com...

1 2 3
4 5
6

1. Kamangareth: Unstable Ally/ Burthian Axe
2. Chaor: The Constapated... I mean Fierce / Dzooka
3. Takinom: The Shadowknight/ Whepcrack
4. Ulmar/ Big Giant Robot
5. Agitos: EM/ Mipedian Balladeers flute
6. Nivenna/ Oblitorators

Mugic:
Refrain of Denial: OW
Roar of the Mob
Discord of Disarming x2
Song of Revival
Ember Flourish

Attacks:
Aftermath Fient x2
Flying Advantage x2
Incinerase
Flame Ring
Might Swing x2
Inferno Gust x2
Gear Grind x2
Clash Jet x2
Dry Liquid x2
Whirlwind Scythes x2
Plasmarrow x2

Locations:
Sands of the Unseen x2
The Pits x2
Forest of Life: Durring Aichlyys x2
storm Tunnel x2
Illusionary Lake x2

2 comments:

  1. Nice deck, :P

    its different from the vid...

    Looks strong though, I like the ulmar combo, think they'll get ya with swift and range, bam goes down dractyl! and it wasnt klasp that did it... hehe (if you dont get it Team KFD, ran by Reihaku, KFD - Klasp fried Dractyl) keep wanting to say KFC gosh... ok back on topic

    I like the healing idea, I had an ember flourish out the other day, and im like nah no one ever uses this anymore, There it is! :P

    ok finishing up for those who wont read this cuz its so long, i'd like to see it engaged some time...

    Rate.. hmm %82
    Looking forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete