Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm Running a Deck Building/ Demo Day

Hi Everyone!

So after a few weeks of talking with my local hobby shop. I've gotten the O.K. to do a combined deck building/ demo match/ fun chaotic stuff on SATURDAY AUGUST 8TH.

Everyone is more than welcome to come out an have some fun. I will be giving away Scanner deck holders to all who want them. If you want more info your more than welcome to reply to this post or send a PM to my Chaotic account.

The location is here :

The Game Shelf
920 Memorial Avenue
Thunder Bay, ON P7B 3Z9
(807) 768-8748

6 comments:

  1. yea me to but you live in canada man wish i could go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnder bay is just a tad too far.... *cough*Saskatchewan*cough*

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thanks kerberos. you could always fly in you know :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mipedians can't fly! Oh, by plane.

    ...Wait, Ubliqun can fly.. A flying warbeast would be cool :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure that Ere can fly. Probably Titanix too.

    ReplyDelete