Wednesday, September 23, 2009

And Then There Were 4

You like the title? Well basically it has everything to do with my Underworld Collection. Today I went out and got some packs today and I had some more UW luck. In the starter I picked up I got a Kiru and Voorx. And in one of the packs was a consuming cacophony. That leaves this list for having a complete underworld collection:
Kyhbon MDO, Rothar FN, Skithia GS, and Zamool.


I should mention this picture though. Its of a creature I pulled today and man is it one of my new favorites. Shes lean, mean, and elemental queen? Well maybe elemental attack denying queen. Basically I'd be putting her in a deck knowing that my opponent is using Supercooled Rain, or anything along that sort. Her, with a Danian or flidmorpher with muges tuning fork and with a Danian up front, you can totally run an elemental denial deck. If you want more ... maybe that will be the deck I make this week. This is the exact card I pulled actually, the stats are all above average with power and energy being maxed. I'm thinking of putting her up on ebay with other cards... any thoughts from you guys?

Also we're still looking for people to start a team with. If you know anyone in Northern Ontario, let me know.

4 comments:

  1. Hm, that's pretty cool. I wasn't sure about the new Lomma, but I guess her stats are great now. 65 energy, 85 courage, 80 wisdom, all great for an OW deck. I love anti elemental decks. Vilrik Landfarer, Adaptive Progression, Chaac, Elemental Elegy, Elemental Counterpoint, Ketun, danians are awesome at it. Lomma is cool, I'm glad she got a remake.

    Btw, I'm getting a box soon, and if I pull a Rothar FN, you can have him (I'd never use him >_>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its alex got some good cards in my box and the team thing sounds sick :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been busy, so i never got to thank you for putting a link to my blog..... Im still trying to figure everything out but as soon as I can im going to put a link to yours... but anyways thanks man

    ReplyDelete