Thursday, September 17, 2009

AU Booster Boxs/ Starter decks/ team?

Sup everyone? Alright I know its a day later but it doesn't change anything. We (me and keekers) just finished opening out boxes and two starter decks that I picked up. The pulls were ok. Nothing too impressive. We made a video and have it on chaotictv.com

Now I actually have a role call. Keekers and I obviously share cards, and its because we are basically a team when it comes to things. I'm offering a spot to anyone who is in the Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada area to join the team and have access to our collection. We would pile our resources together and come up with some wicked armies. This team does have to be a -Real Life team - not online. Its open to everyone.

We're actually going to be getting pre-releases and battledromes in town soon aswell but the playgroup needs to get bigger. If you know anyone who plays let me know :)

Here is the link (hyper link-click "boxes and starters") -> Boxes and Starters

Here's a post of a card which was pulled, and I am actually impressed with, and its not an UWer... not yet anyway :P

1 comment:

  1. hey, at least you got ursis, hes an amazing creature, and i love these tribeless creatures, cant wait to have one

    ReplyDelete