Friday, September 4, 2009

More UWers



Alright, incase you all havent noticed yet, there are new creatures in the collection. Strangely enough not all computers can get the preview. The other creature I was going to preview was actually the Underworld High Muge - Kopond. Seeing as I now have obtained a print screen I firuge I mide aswell show it instead. Well that and one of the creatures i've been looking forward to for a LONG time. His card art was actually my desktop for months. I only and dissapointed with the fact that he serves Lord Von Bloot - Zamool.
Check them out :)

4 comments:

  1. His disciplines are a little lacking, but his a ability rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that there were no minions, and there were many Van Bloot servents. I think UW got the biggestboost this set with 3 ultras and the most past creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree PC, Danians got a pretty big boost, but UW take the cake this set. I like the tribe more now.. In fact I like all tribes more now.

    ... Not that I didn't like them before Hikeda!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be looking for some intresting strategies concerning Zamool. His ability is his saving grace. Basically, if your opponent needs to rely on abilities and mugic, your going to have the upper hand. The fire servant will work with him, as will an evergreen tunic maxxing is energy at 80. Nothin to frown against ;) whats more is he isn't loyal...

    ReplyDelete