Monday, September 28, 2009

Change is a coming

Well as the title says, I think there needs to be some change. The main change is the look of this blog. Obviously it is very Underworld orientated, but that doesn't mean it should only deal with the Underworld. That being said, I have a few Chaotic related pictures that I would like as a header. I'm not sure myself which one I like the best, so here are the few that i've narrowed it down to.

There is now a poll on the side. Feel free to vote for which one you'd like to see on top :)

Also check out my video here - its a new deck ;)

#1

#2


#3

Let me know what one's your favourite (this is not spelled wrong, its the Canadian spelling :P)

12 comments:

  1. Testing... see it works :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like 2 the best. Wooden Pillar is one of my favourite locations and I love those colours. Plus it has a more Underworldy feel. Ken-I-Po looks cool too.. Probably not as good as castle pillar though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all pretty good, but 2 and 3 are best. They not only have the best resolution but also look best.

    Speaking of change, you finally allowed Anonymous comments! Now more people will likely post more here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like number 1 btw this is beckett

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah, I just figured out how to allow anonymous posts :P I would appreciate it if you guys left your chaotic screen names so I have an idea who's commenting :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's Keekers...
    I like 2 and 3. 1 is not my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Uninvisibleness*

    I Like Number Three

    *invisibleness*

    ReplyDelete
  8. if I have to pick one... I'll say #3... but I'm not much of a fan for any of them really...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote number two...1 is too underworld and 2 is too overworld...
    ....88overlord....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like #2 too.. i think its my favorite.. it or 3 i can never choose . lol i guess hence this topic :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like number #3 because it show like a neutral site of the tribes and it goes very well with the next couple of sets

    wagnerl

    ReplyDelete