Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ha, Overworld Won?


Well I had to put a question mark at the beginning of the post because honestly, I'm an Underworld fan, and I though some of you would have liked to see my creativity with my tribe. Alright so what I did was basically use one 4 rares and 1 super rare in each and every deck so far. I also made sure that the Super rare was easier to get than most others.

The Super rares used can be obtained in tins. The rares vary from set to set.

Since most of you voters wanted to see a budget, "starter" like deck, this is what I have. These decks are a bit more competitive than the starters are right now. And the all focus on what that tribe does well. I've made most of them already. Mixed deck is going to be poll again. Basically I'll figure out a couple different play formats, and you'll vote on the one you'd like to see most. Oh, and they only have 10 attacks, and 5 locations.

Here's the deck:)

123
45
6

1.Issaley/SunChariot
2.Tangath Toborn In Training/ Citadel Fragments.
3.Somnort/ Achlyys Wisp
4.Drabe/ Orchis Undin
5.Donmar Tabelt /Torrent Krinth
6.Airbied/ MindPrism

Mugic:
Rhyme of the Reckless
Song of Resurgence
Battlesong of Renewal
Discord of flame
Melody of Miracles
Harmonics of Water

Attacks:
Flaming Coals
Sudden Flare
Emberswarm
Fludforce
Piercing Brilliance
Thermo Rings
Outfreeze
Quick Exit
Aqua Reciol
Flamebloom

Locations:
Kiru City
Overworld Library
Skeletal Springs
Ropa'sakk Cimegind
Riverlands(dop)

6 comments:

  1. Anyone else annoyed with the new starter decks, giving you half a deck in cards, that sucks, nice starter build btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. im more annoyed we dont know wich starter were actually gettin!

    1roman1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were nice use of water and fire element. I give it a 10 out of 10 for being a starter. I wonder how it would fair against a real deck. It is actually a really good deck, and very balanced. I imgaine that most of your decks are like that, probably for danian you have drazz as the mian fighter, something like that?

    Guys this is about hikeda's army, not about the size of the official chaotic armies.

    Booya03

    Oh Hikeda, did you get my post about your Gantrak army??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol meant very as the first word lmao..

    Booya03

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't remember the Gan'trak post Booya. You could send it to me in a pm if you like :).

    Yes, the point of these decks i'm posting is that they are how starters IMO should be. They are also possible builds that people can easily expand upon. They may not win every match, but they should win a couple for sure.

    Ideally, these would be starters that we could see in the future put out by chaotic.

    ReplyDelete