Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Something I whiped up today.


Now first I want to acknowledge the fact that I DID NOT draw the card art. I got it off of the Chaotic Portal website. I've changed some things from normal playmats. Most notably is that I have double bars as the stats/energy. This is so that if you have 100+, its much easier to keep track of your stats. Also, I've added some elements in. Those are to be used with dice. If your creature has say, Earth 10, then you'd put two counters near the earth, just to remind you. Very helpful when running decks that have 20+ element damage... (not fun for the opponent, but definitely fun for you).

This won't fit on the forums, so please post and suggestions here. :)
Edited, here are some new ones, again this is not my art. I can give you the name of the artist if you would like to know.



14 comments:

  1. wow hikeda did you draw that :P jk it looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! This is amazing! I would buy one of these in a heart beat. What's awesome is that there are so many possible backgrounds you could use for these mats. It can be personalized...... Can I order a Maxxor, Aivenna or Tarterk PSI mat please????

    Keekers <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO make one with that picture of the new Maxxor. That would be amazing!
    Keekers again

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait, what new maxxor? you talkin' next set maxxor, or Maxxor PoP maxxor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. next set maxxor... there are is a sweet pic of him demolishing like the beast that he is.
    Keekers

    ReplyDelete
  6. well it doesn't really matter cuz I made one with both... the tricky part is going to be getting them printed onto either a fabric or mousepad-esque material.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Their awesome!!

    And hikeda you can just pm Reihaku/Kittyluck or just go to a print shop and get them printed, reason you'd pm Rei or Kitty, is because they got a personal playmat printed like the OP one :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did u make your custom van bloots banquet playmat, hikeda?


    -Darkwing13

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have a custom van bloots blanket. Your thinking of another player from Canada (who lives very far away from me).

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you make one with noaz? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry about that Hikeda. I was thinking of Reihaku.

    -Darkwing13

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Job. You had some great idea with those pad. I wonder why TCDent aren't making some new playmat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How the heck did you make these?!

    ReplyDelete