Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Take on Meta decks

Now, I just thought up a deck yesterday, and I thought it was pretty ingenious. I basically wanted to deal with all the meta decks - so - here it is. I can't make this deck offline (as I don't have two Heptagon Hails) But i'm sure some of you could. The only problem I found testing it, is that you absolutely NEED Okaxor - for opposing Tartarek PSI's.

1 2 3
4 5
6

1. Bladez/ Bodals Dagger
2. TartarekPsi/ Tunic
3. Bladez/ Bodals Dagger
4. The Coralsmith/ WEV
5. Okaxor/ MBF
6. Gan'track/ WEV

Mugic:
Ember flourish x2
Cadence Clash x2
Fatiguing Falsetto
Random OW mugic - I'm using Strain of the tide.

The mugic don't really matter, so its w/e you want.You could run psionic if you really want, but again doesn't really matter.

Boy do these locations mess up your opponent. lol
Numin Voidland x2
Carnival of Confusion x2
Runic Grove x2
Eye of the maelstrom x2
Azaia Mindscrying chamber
Lore's chamber of recall

Attacks:
Reverberate x2
muges edge x2
Aftermath Feint x2
MindSink
Timeslow
Outsmart
Screaching Scare
Gear Grind
Flash Kick
Squeeze play x2
Primal Smash
Xenocentric Wrath x2
Retaliatory strike
Heptagon hail x2

I got the idea because I realized that Gan'trak doesn't have any elements, then I though wait he doesn't have good stats either - BODALS DAGGER?. So I played around with SuperCooledRain decks and ended up have an inspiring moment and going the dagger route. With every attack, you will decrease your opponents stats by at least 20 every attack by attacking with bladez - how cool is that huh? If you throw a fatiguing falsetto at your biggest threat - BAM that's 25 your attack, and 15 when they attack.

12 comments:

  1. I dont get it.... -.-

    lets say you have bladez with bodals dagger and you have gantrak at the back (like your build).
    Bladez playes an inferno ghust and due to gantraks ability he would deal 0 dmg and reduce the discl for example 20 (because of bladez ability aswell )but due to his ability , Bladez deals 10..... I get this part.....But why give bladez a dagger? I dont see how the Dagger part works.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Gan'trak's ability resolves at the end of the attack, and Bodals dagger resolves before. So The attack would first deal damage, then dagger, then gan'trak changes it all. In your scenario, the attack wouldn't because its both an elemental attack and stat attack.

    Ex. Bladez(while brainwashed) plays Xenocentric Wrath against an OW build. He's equipped with the dagger. This makes the attack deal a base of 30 damage, then his ability will kick in - thus making it deck 30, and reduce the opposing OWer's stats by ten. Then what happens next is Gan'trak kicks in and changes the damage into stat reduction. This then makes the attack reduce the stats by 40.

    At least that is how I understand/interpret it.

    I'll post over in the card discussion to double check, but right now that is how its working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh I get it now :) Really great plan (Although the tribes thing is a complete gamble) Its like dealing damage in an other way :) especially if opponent has really low stats!
    Nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hikeda can u make a video of this deck, i find it easier to know the strategys when its visual. So i was just wondering if u could post a video of this deck on chaotictv, i really liiked your videos and i think it would be nice to actually see one of your decks again.

    From DigitalAce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent build! I am goin to make that into a 3v3 app. deck. That goes well with what I wanted to use. A competitive Bodal's Dagger deck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey digital ace, I sent in a video two weeks ago, back when I posted that UW burn deck (which has been updated btw). I just sent it in again, so hopefully this time it goes up.

    I can't make a video because I don't have two heptagon hails offline, or carnival of confusions for that matter. I could do a video like kerberos, but I'd have to find out more about that programm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH! Why dont you add a sink scream? Well it doesnt any damage but it reduces like two discl with bladez......

    ReplyDelete
  9. well firstly, its an elemental attack. Secondly it will only reduce two stats to 0 at most. If I were running a deck that used, gronmor, it would be possible.Third, with my locations i'm more focused on getting rid of my opponenets elements, and mine will be lost in the process. I'll keep that attack in mind for a different build.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hikeda if your looking for a program for online typing I might know where you can get a hyper cam 2 for free :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um sorry for the late post. I do not know if this has been said before, but I beleive that you can NOT use tribal mugics while you control a Chieftain (Gantrak. While controlling a chieftain your minions may only use generic mugic.

    Not sure if that is correct, but that is how I remember it.

    Booya03

    ReplyDelete