Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BAM - New Post!

Hey!
Ok so if you want anyone to be upset at over why there have been no new updates, you can blam my Family Sociology professor and her need to give utterly excruciating research papers to write. This paper has basically stopped any interesting ideas to be created other that for the purpose of school work.

So because of all that, I haven't updated the site. Meh sorry, I even have a video that needs a voice over again and maybe this weekend I'll get it up on youtube. Let me know if you want me to... Sorry, its not an Underworld deck, but it is a deck that I showed everyone a while back.

So, during presentations in my Poetry class, I've been making some sigs. Enjoy.

8 comments:

  1. love the frafdo,would it be possible if you can make one with the new rarren, its one of my new fav's

    dustybo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup sure can... just wont be right away
    any thoughts on what it should say? or just "Fear the Uw"

    ReplyDelete
  3. it doesnt really matter, i just love the new rarran he looks psychotic

    ReplyDelete
  4. hikeda
    we realy want ur deck to go up
    cause i am joining a cometition this month
    ill tell u cards i have and can u make me a deck
    ill tell u the cards next week

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work as always hikeda really like the barath

    ReplyDelete
  6. hikeda check skype

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hikeda...love the katharaz one, the font is perfect for it. ;)
    the rest are great, too. :P

    -Justin1238 (ruins the anonymous xD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry Demater9990, but I don't make people decks.

    ReplyDelete