Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Topic Sparked Article

So I just say a topic in general chat, "The best stand Alone" has since made me realize I havnen't ever wrote an article like this. Where I find alot my my combos is looking at underused creatures in a different way, like with H'earing in my Tanited burn deck. Personally I like trying to find different ways to the meta. When I started to play this game I played 1v1 masters rules. It was slow paced enought and it wasn't as importatn. My point is 1v1 makes you look at many different creatures and mugic than was is meta in the 6v6 masters game mode.
There are so many mugic options that it really causes something different to happen. So Here is my response to the "who is the best stand alone creature." I'm also wanting to do more 1v1 matches if possible I'm thinking.... thoughts anyone?

Danian:
Well you've never faced annoying if never seen the danians in 1v1. Ulmquad with orb of unda hands down has to be the most frustrating thing you can face. While it is still defeatable, it is very difficult matchup with anyone, especially if you run it with Unbalancing Battlesong. There is also the old Mordird combo of Lore(dop)/husk armor/ Melody of the Meek combo.
Mipedian:
Iflar, or The Forgotten in 1v1m play is probably the most likely you can win with. There are other creatures like Noaz with a Mipedian Flugerite with can cause massive damage fast, but they're probably the least competitive in masters... but remember they own the apprentice rules tier.
Overworld:
This tribe is quite a bit more tricky. You have Avienna, and Frafdo which are beasts in the 1v1, but the don't have much mugic. While I like to run Melody of Miricles, that is probably going to be difficult common 0 cost mugic around. It gives your energy that much more of a frustration, and it cannot be dispelled, due to its 0 cost. But there are others like Tartarek PSI, Tangth toborn In Training, and Heptadd that are powerhouses too with the correct deck. I personally like to run the citedel fragments combo with heptadd and a fanfair of the vanishing mugic. On Tangath is awesome with phobia plates, and tartarek with either a dagger, or Relic of the Past, or Xerium, or Phoenix Belt, which all pose a threat. But I have to say Illiar is the most frustrating to me, while running a refrain of denial and equipped with yet another annoying gear like xerium, or w/e your attack deck needs.
Underworld:
Chaor. Period. My whole reasoning for saying hail Chaor is that there are ways people don't understand in a 1v1 that he is bar-none amazing. Like I said erlier I originally played the 1v1 format. Once I pulled him I won quite a bit more, and when you can win, the game was that much more fun for me. That's why I didn't like Chaor the Fierce for so long...and still little now... The Fierce only now has a possible somewhat competitive chance in a 1v1, while the DoP Chaor is much stronger in 1v1. Chaor has 50 burn possibility with the new consuming cacophony and phoenix belt. That in comparison to a possible fire ten constant with 10 burn, the Firce is ok , but the DoP is much more sweet. I do think TSK or LvbSoa are more powerful than Chaor tf, especially in 1v1.
M'arrillian:
This is much harder because you have Nunk'worn being as sweet as he is, there isn't necessarily a way to get him back in 1v1m play. As soon as he's defeated, the match is over, so I can't say him. Fal'makin is a strong, newly introduced player with the ability to play mugic at almost any time without the cost. Dror'niq has been a very scary opponent too and is probably the most powerfuly M'arrillian in 1v1 I've seen. He's got my choice for being the best.

14 comments:

  1. Why can't a mugic be dispelled if it has a 0 cost???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok it can be, but I was talking about cadence dispelling. Sorry yes it can still be dispelled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also my topic wasn't in general chat it was in card discussion

    Hunterhawk1

    ReplyDelete
  4. hikeda did u think about the photo shop thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh hikeda plaese reply on skype to hadi thats me i wanna send u pics i coustimized

    ohh ya how do u add writing in photo shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. yo hikeda me reihaku ya i was bored and i thought i could see a new week deck then i relised that there arent any wel i did relise that u have 24 comments from the same guy in pageto ur farewell to go ice fishing demastr creater 20 decks
    liked um mabee u could check it out
    ohh ya what u only reply to the first guy that posts
    no ofence but check ur blog every day

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi me again slfr19 ya my buddy told me u rock but no new deck but some one named demaster put like 20 decks on ur farwell to go ice fishing
    check i out

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya they r rightcheck mine out

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok few things.
    Demaster, depending on what version of photo-shop you have, to add words you use the little "T" button brush, it should allow you to use that. When I make cards I cut and paste from a lot, I mean a lot of different cards.

    As for checking my blog every day, I try to but school is at the end for me and between everything that is going on (assignments, tests, group projects and presentations) I have not had much time to do anything new for a while.

    Once April comes though, I'll be finished for the year, and you can expect more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://hikedascreations.blogspot.com/2010/02/parting-gifts.html#comments

    my comments are here my decks i made in a day

    it took me 5 hours only to make um all

    ReplyDelete
  11. demaster9990 (hadi11 on skype)March 24, 2010 at 10:03 AM

    ohh ya me again what font u use and can u reply on skype

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never got your request demaster9990.

    ReplyDelete
  13. my name is hadi i aded u

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh ya u got my decks

    ReplyDelete