Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm tired of waiting!


Ok so this month is like officially 6 months since the release of the preview cards. Now I don't care who knows what at this point, but I have it on good athority, from various sources that there is a new maxxor. You may be thinking ... "where have you been Hikeda? Everyone knows that..." But what you don't know I am not prepared to share with everyone. I'm sick and tired of the lack of information from tcdigital. Yah they're going through hard times, but they still have a million players who buy the game. That being said, here is what I know about the NEW MAXXOR! infact, just look at what I whipped up today. Enjoy and comment :)

Oh and don't forget that I'm on youtube. I'm thinking about giving out codes to every subscriber I get ... what do you guys think about that ?

About the card. In case you can't see this new Maxxor is, as I've heard on good account, going to have massive wisdom and courage. Not only that but he's finally getting a third element. He's going to be an EXPENDING machine with both abilities building off of the previous scans of him. I'm pretty sure his energy is 75 average, or minimum. Oh, and that "Overworld Champion" was the first subtitle I thought of that could be close to true.

This set is going to be what many deem as overpowered, but they need to boost sales, and frankly I don't care at this point. Mainly because if Maxxor is going to be this BadAss, then you can only imagine Chaor... :D

24 comments:

  1. That looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Card make, Maybe Earth is "Expend Earth:Turn over a new location"

    Where do you get all of this info? :P

    -TeenTerror

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems really cool

    Where are u getting ur info?

    BTW about the youtube thing I think its really cool I already subscribed to you.

    -Thefleeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Even with all his boosts, Chaor will still own him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, cool, but I would only believe that if the courage and wisdom were 120 tops...
    ~BrianG1

    ReplyDelete
  6. believe what you want.. i've heard on good account his base are better than all of his max stats...

    and who ever gives up their source? Not me... besides whom ever is reading this, and possibly thinking that I told information that they asked not too, dont worry. this is info gathered from many different sources. No one person, and as far as i'm concerned its so radical i'd be shocked if anyone believed it anyways....

    Oh and check for new video soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool awsome

    how would chaor look like

    ReplyDelete
  8. sick and wrong sick and wrong :( the new Mipedian ultra is no where near that broken no fair :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does that mean you know what it does? Care to share nono?

    Also, Maxxor can't be that strong. That would just be beyond power creep.

    ReplyDelete
  10. id like to belive the stats being that high but it is very hard to belive maybe 120 avrage
    great desighn anyway
    maybe earth has somthing to do with location

    1roman1

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah I do know what the Mip ultra does its on there twitter dude

    btw I think nick said it only had 2 abilitys (maxxor)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Um ..
    It actually has two counters and his abilities are:
    expend fire: next attack played deals an additional 10(maybe 15) damage
    exped earth: next attack played deals 10(maybe 15) less damage.

    Booya

    ReplyDelete
  13. hikeda i got photo shop but i don't know how to make any of the stuff u did can u make a vid and post it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, you were talking Malvadine nono, I thought you meant Mudeenu or Iflar.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok so my opinion on this new maxxor...:
    1. Really awsome stats
    2. Really bad abilities if you ask me.....I mean expend? Better give him a support and call him Yokkis!
    3. Gonna get owned by new Chaor!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think he's a bit stacked, i mean target creature?, and thats before i know his earth expend, He's a better ulmar pr, better donmar tt, and better earth expender, fused with an extremely stacked statted creature, i mean slap a dagger and an aich king on him, and he's the best creature ever

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi guys,

    Bad news. I ordered a box of fire and stone from a website and I just got an e-mail saying that the supplier (a.k.a. Chaotic) has just canceled the distribution of the fire and stone expansion. Does anyone know why this happened? Is Chaotic going out of business? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    -Darkwing13

    ReplyDelete
  18. no i was just in contact, and last I heard which was literally 3 days ago, they're still bringing it out. There are a lot of politics that are going on.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can someone say overpowered?!! I'd love to have one, but it would be foolish to use it. While it is a great stand alone, and maybe even better than POP, I'll stick with Captain Cuddles any day. For those who don't think Cuddles is good enough to beat THAT, think again. :P

    PC

    ReplyDelete
  20. srry hikeda im a bit of a noob but was the new maxxors art released and u just make the stats and ablity etc... or did u make the art

    ReplyDelete
  21. well i think he got it from the chaotic game website backround

    ReplyDelete
  22. so do you have any info about when fire and stone will come out and if maxxor will be like that

    ReplyDelete
  23. mabey his final ablity will be to despel mugic

    ReplyDelete
  24. hey hikeda im a offline player and i wish to battle you

    ReplyDelete