Monday, March 22, 2010

This week's post

Alright, well I may be a bit slow, but I do have another video up. the hyperlink is here ->BAM!
I'll embed it too for those of you who can't go onto youtube.
But I feel like giving away some codes. SO to do that I make everyone work.

There are 3 guardians of the Runic Grove who are they?
Each correct answer receives 1 code. Once a creature is guess correctly, it cannot be said again. Basically I give 3 rare codes out and that is all.

Start digging around the interwebs because one of these creatures isn't released yet ;)

12 comments:

  1. Hmm Guardians of the Runic Grove, tought question.
    Im guessing karraba, cause the runic grove is in his background lol?

    Booya03

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss your old hair...

    Lol, love the ending part with the roar :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think karraba too

    1roman1

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, i agree that generic mugic should be better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can nono, darkmagic and booya pm me for a top ten list of rares they need? I'll be giving them out asap

    ReplyDelete
  7. as for generic mugic some of it isnt to bad for example tonal destruction in a lore high muge deck but some of it is just plan garbage.

    ReplyDelete