Saturday, November 7, 2009

New way to get Codes

So I've read your posts it looks like you all want more codes when possible. I am kinda sad about not getting any more dragons, but I've had enough of them. I have come up with a cool new way to give out codes though. Rare of course, but codes none the less (supers and ultras this month only). I promise that I will give at least one out every month, and this time, its not going to be who ever enters the code fastest gets the card... its a bit more fair you could say.

First, before I get into details about this, if you don't already know I co-own a chaotic chat site. Its run by both myself and Garrett12. It was on here a while ago, but for anyone to wants to talk chaotic, its a cool place to go. Myself, timless3, beckett123, Mmax27, and even OgPlaya can be found online there. In order to participate in the chat someone has to member you first, as its a "members only." We are always nice and add new people, and never ban anyone. And if someone does, Myself or Garett makes sure you become a member again. Everyone is welcome. If you go, be sure to bookmark the link so you can remember the site. This is the site here.

Back on topic...
What wacky new way has Hikeda thought up to give out codes? Well its simple. I will be changing the location of this blog, as if we are constantly moving around Perim. Every time I change the location (in Perim, not the url of my blog- that stays the same) on the most recent topic, the first person to say "we changed locations/ Ported to...[enter location here]" and posts their screen name, I will send them a code via chaoticgame.com's forums. I will send a initial PM, asking if this is the person who went on my blog, once I get a response, you will receive the code.

There is also a new app, where the dragons used to be. This is just a picture of the location asking you this - Where did we Port to now?

7 comments:

  1. :P We ported to Wooden Pillar! But I'm guessing this one doesn't count :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Ported To Wooden Pillar!!

    Jaymaster9

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Ported to Wooden Pillar.

    Chaotrix3

    ReplyDelete
  4. we ported to wooden piller


    ion256

    ReplyDelete
  5. we ported to Hikedas back yard :P


    michaelnono

    ReplyDelete
  6. DigitalAce

    We ported to Wooden Pillar, very useful locaction

    ReplyDelete
  7. we ported to hikeda's blog XP

    thydeaner(card giva wayr)

    ReplyDelete