Saturday, November 14, 2009

Yet one more way to get codes.

Hi!
So you all are catching onto the porting to different locations thing, and I love it :D
I have figured out one more way to get you guys codes. What I would like is for if anyone finds a location art for any of the cards (Not from DOP or Zoth). That way I'll be able to stock a veriety of locations to be used at a later date.

So happy location hunting!

Oh I forgot to mention, every time you find a locations that I don't already have the art of, I give you a code, rare or up....

10 comments:

  1. Could we give you a piece of art that hasn't been in a real card yet, but is chaotic art?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i'm looking for location art... like the entire art. For example, right now I get all of my location imagery from the portal to perim part of the chaoticgame.com website.

    that is the type of art I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've ported to UW Colloseum.
    ~timmyv

    ReplyDelete
  4. so we get the art, but how do we put it on here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you don't put it on here... you send me the link to the artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a huge number of locations waiting i think i found all up till forged unity and a few from AU hop you enjoy them
    Warhog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found an early version of the Roapa'Sahk Flooded..... It's not the exact art, but it's pretty close.... Would that count?:P

    -psydude22

    ReplyDelete
  8. you'd have to show it to me phsydude. I'm looking for coloured ones, but if they're a bit different then that is ok. I am also looking for larger versions of them. I can go myself into collections to find the small little pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So how do we send you the link? post it here?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll PM you the link as soon as Chaotic's back up...:P

    -psydude22

    ReplyDelete