Monday, November 23, 2009

This is Keekers... and I'm in need of some advice


Hey everyone, Keekers here and I'm in need of some suggestions.

So, the other day I pulled a Vlar. He's a really awesome creature, but I was hoping that someone could maybe help me figure out how to use him to all of his potential. Any ideas would be welcomed and very much appreciated.

Ok, so this is what I kinda came up with this morning (it's just an idea) and I wanted to know what others think.

I would put a Vlar in the deck (obviously) and I was thinking about adding a max energy Gronmor that Hikeda and I pulled last week. On Vlar I would put a MBF and sacrifice it as soon as I could so that Vlar is unequipped and ready to steal the opposing creatures' battle gear. On Gronmor I was thinking about putting a Flame Blade of Syreen. I thought that because Gronmor has fire five he might be able to deal 30 fire damage and be able to destroy any battlegear. Then, I could target Vlar's stolen battlegear and destroy it so that he would be able to steal more battlegear in the future.

I was also thinking about adding a Tartarek Psi (my new favourite creature), original maxxor, possibly intress nf, but I'm not sure who else. Feel free to let me know any other creatures that would work well in this deck.

Let me know what you think, and add your own suggestions on what I else I could possibly do with my new Vlar.


Thanks for reading!

Keekers :)

17 comments:

  1. i would suggest a phenix belt on him and not to do the gronmer blade idea here is what i would suggest
    vlar/phenoix kiru/ vlaric shard of past kiru same
    tartarek psi/ blandeers flute repeat
    a good muge like taffial/sun chariot
    8 mugic counters and if you do a earth fire deck you should be fine
    the kirus could be replaced with a maxxor and gronmer with a xerium armor and a shard past respectively

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the Syreen Blade combo was so that she could destroy the gear that Vlar got, because Vlar may not need that gear. As for Attacks and Such Hikeda had a Deck with Kiru in it that was a Fire/earth theme to it, you may want to try using a modified version of that. Locations should be too complicated, mostly things like the Lava Pond. Creatures maybe somehing like this

    123
    45
    6

    1. Gronmar
    2. Vlar
    3. Maxxor or Tartarek PSI
    4. Same ^^^
    5. Intress (With Sunchariot?)
    6. Any Najarin you have (Fluidmorphers foe?) If not maybe Drabe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoulnt ^^^ Not should be to complicated :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. the problem with your idea (using gonrmor's flameblade of seeryn to destroy vlar's gear) is that you end up with the same result - your opponent loses gears, but you don't do anything to use the stolen gears to your advantage
    here's what i would do:
    equip your creatures with sacrefice gears (such as phoenix belt, aqua shield, nexus fuse) and use mugics like armament adagio to switch gears with your other creatures and then your other creatures will use your opponent's gears and vlar will sacrefice your gears so only your opponent loses his gears and your other creatures (who should be fighters also) will use your opponent's gears with their fights
    i know armament adagio is a mip mugic, that's why you should have a mip in your deck (ebikka will be perfect for that) or use hepptad's crown
    also, to get armament adagio back use najarin younger or mugic reprise

    ~lior123

    ReplyDelete
  5. we've ported to the crystal cave

    nono

    ReplyDelete
  6. we ported to crystal cave

    1roman1

    ReplyDelete
  7. well I would just change Vlarics gear....all the rest is pretty nice :)
    So ....Conclusion:
    Vlaric with/ Nexus fuse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nono, pm me on Chaoticgame.com And I'll send you the mipedian related code.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The problem with Vlar + a Nexus Fuse is that a battle must start for his gear to flip up, so the first gear would not be stolen since Vlar would start the match with a gear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dont think that would matter a lot kerberos.... When the combat would start , you sacrifise nexus and caboom (lol) 15 damage + a battlegear for christmass!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zapetur. An Underworlder from I think Silent Sands. Once per turn, you can tribute any creature's BAttlegear and deal 5 damage to a creature of your choice, too!

    If you are looking more BAttlegear wise I would go with the new BiMowercycle. Tribute it and Vlar gains Swift and Range 1 for the remainer of the turn allowing him to attack a back row creature and steal their Battlegear. I prefer Zapetur.

    ReplyDelete
  12. But you get the gear only if at the start of combat AND Vlar is unequipped. So since when he starts combat his gear had just flipped up, so you don't have time to sacrifice it, so you cannot get their gear.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhhh ok missed that part sorry ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. So what would be better?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol trust Kerberos he knows better ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. i suggest having a mugic to destroy his battlegear so then when he is engaged he will get your opponents battlegear. Attacks i'd recommend using fire so then you can use maxxor and TTOG. Also i am Ikkatosh24. Hail Keekers and Hikeda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ok this is Ikkatosh24 again. The idea with Zapetur is an awesome stradegy that couldnt fail. So equip him with anything you want at the start it wouldnt matter just make zapetur destroy it every turn.

    ReplyDelete