Thursday, November 12, 2009

You've Waited long Enough

Alright, so I know that chances of you actually reading this before you take a code is very slim, but I'll write it anyways. HERE are the CODES :D I know I haven't been very active lately, but to tell you the truth, November is often one of the busiest times of my year. See when your in university, you get everything piled into one month it seems, and I have been working non-stop (well I've stopped but humor me) on work.

Here are the codes, they have all been verified. I got some packs recetly and Finished my collection with a Khybon MDO - all UWers belong to me :)

Enjoy - don't be greedy, and PLEASE POST when a code is taken! Please note that the two ultras are from my anniversary codes, so they will be locked. That Lyssta has max power and the Necrabe is just cool looking :)




17 comments:

  1. Those are all some of my favorite cards from the new set. That Why Bonding Battle song is there. I posted here because I didn't want to edit the topic :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz on the UW collection Hikeda and somehow i got here before everyone else lol so lyssta is taken now.

    -greymetal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the necrbe lol yep went straight for the ultra :P but now I'm done won't take anymore

    michaelnono

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magmon Engulfed is better than none.:P SO close to getting a Lyssta...:P

    -psydude22

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~~~chaotic11~~~
    I took the bonding battlesong :D
    thanks for leaving some everyone :P

    thanks hikeda ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. took the Searing Sympony and the Krekk thank you :P

    darkmagick

    ReplyDelete
  7. we ported to the underworld colluseum
    -Warhog-Warthog-dont remeber which sorry

    ReplyDelete
  8. darn i never expect to look at 8 in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  9. We ported to Underworld Colluseum, great spot over UW tribe.

    DigitalAce

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well... I never got any.. :P But nice that your giving away some cards Hik.

    ReplyDelete
  11. warhog, or warthog, Send me a pm on chaotic so I can send you a code. You have until sunday at midnight to do so. If you don't I'll be going to DigitalAce for the free code.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh good, people got them :) I have TWO lysstas, and one necrabe, plus a searing symphony, so I thought I should leave them :P I forgot I might need a krekk though.. Still, other people need them more than me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i missed that :(
    and someone has already said that we ported to the UW colloseum :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I missed everything :P

    -Twister

    ReplyDelete
  15. You spelled enough wrong lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. dang i was late a day later o well. Good job to the people who got the cards first.


    ~axel101

    ReplyDelete