Friday, November 6, 2009

Dragon Cards

Hi, sorry for the long time between posts, with my birthday celebrations and assignments for all of my classes I've have little time to go onto this blog. I think I've finished with these dragon for good now. They served their purpose.

So that means I won't be giving out more codes for hatching them.
I also have a proposition, seeing as this is the end, I can post some different cards.
Option 1, Post 6 rares
Option 2, Post 2 Rares and 2 Super Rares,
Option 3, Post 3 Rares and 1 Ultra rare.

Let me know what you want.

9 comments:

  1. ~~~chaotic11~~~

    I'd like option 2 :p
    that or 3 rares on option 3... and i'd like to get one of them at least! everyone gets it before I can >.> and I did click the dragons a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, alright so how about 4 codes no matter what?
    3 rares and an ultra? Mind you, these may not be the best in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose everyone will want at least one Ultra....:P The only problem is, only one person gets it....:P

    -psydude22

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will go with the third opstion of 3 rares and 1 ultra, i hope i get one at least cause i clicked the dragons like 60 times.

    Chaotrix3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following in the bloggers footsteps, dustys got a blog! :D
    dustybo.blogspot.com
    sry 4 spamming

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should get one more dragon... just to make it an even 8.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would probably go with the rares, or rares and supers maybe. That way more people can get cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think you should give 2 rares 1 super and 1 ultra

    thydeaner:cool:

    ReplyDelete