Thursday, October 29, 2009

ITS MY Birthday! :D

Hiya all, its my birthday so I thought i'd make a post. If you haven't see already, i've added two new eggs... I just can't stop collecting them for some reason. Feel free to grow the little abandond hatchling I found outside the cave.

One code will be going up this weekend for each dragon matured, so that will be, 3 right now.
On another note, when I post the codes PLEASE post to say that they are taken. Also, here's a signature I made last night - enjoy :)


14 comments:

  1. ~~~chaotic11~~~

    Hey, congratz hikeda! Your early b-day box video, you should go over that... :p

    Cya later, and I can maybe give you a better bday present that just a comment :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy bday

    how do you use the sigs?????????
    i made one but dunno how to post it when i comment of forums????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bday Hikeda!
    Hope you have a good bday.

    Nice sig btw.

    Booya03

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Hikeda. Hope you're having a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Hikeda!

    -Twister

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy b-day hikeda :D

    ~lior~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hik!!! Your no longer a teenager! xD Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another birthday, another age that isn't too old for chaotic, right Hikeda? ;D Congratz dude!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy~Freaking~Omg~Chaotic~Rocking~Birthday!
    ~From Omgilost34

    ReplyDelete
  10. my toe hurts.....happy bday......owwies

    ReplyDelete