Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Well today is the birthday of Chaotic, and when its chaotic birthday, I know that mine is just five days away. Anyway, a friend of mine asked me to make one of these for the forum, and I though I'd show everyone else too.

Only the person who requested it can take it. It is not meant for anyone else O.o



This one is for Ininfite, or known as Timeless3 on the Chaotic forums.



This was made for Garett... hes a good player, and friend


OGplaya requested a version of Enre-Hep. Unfortunately I needed to think quickly as the quality of the picture was not very good... It now looks like hes in the sandstorm.






12 comments:

  1. o.o Awesome thanks Kerb it looks great!

    -Twister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerb?! KERB!?!?!?

    lol i'm just messin' but seriously, it was me, not kerb

    ReplyDelete
  3. upps I get your name messed up :P

    -Twister :P


    Im kinda embarassed now :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, do you mind making me one? I'd prefer a pic of Rasbma Darini..... I really don't care what it says..... :P

    -psydude22

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psydude, I work best from large pictures of the creatures... if you can find me a large version of his picture I'd be more then happy to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll go search for one.....

    -psydude22

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't find any of considerable size..... Would Iflar be easier?

    -psydude22

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sent you a Pm with a...... special request......:P

    -psydude22

    ReplyDelete