Thursday, October 22, 2009

TC Digital got twitter

Alright, now as I am strongly apposed to getting twitter for myself, for a large corperation to get a twitter account I think is a good idea. It lets it supporters know whats going on, and gives extra tid bits of information.

TC Digital - the makers/owner / developers of chaotic (hope I got that right) has opened up a twitter page. You can go view the page on twitter itself, or you can now just look here at the sidebar on my blog under the dragons

Which we are still trying to hatch btw ;) And as promissed, I will be putting up 3 more codes, but that won't be until this weekend as there is much else that needs to be done in my personal life. Anyway, check out the tweeting TC Digital - it turns out all they do is play chaotic all day - Am I the only one that wants a job there?

3 comments:

  1. thanks for putting the twitter thing up dude I really don't want to make a twitter account :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice....although twitter? I really hate it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. same... omgilost, and I didn't want to make an account either. This way, you can just check out to see whats going on without having to associate yourself with twitter fully ;)

    ReplyDelete