Thursday, October 15, 2009

Free Codes?!

Incentives are always fun I think. So what I want you guys to do is click on that egg the the right hand side and make it hatch. If you guys can get it to hatch before it dies I will put two Rare Codes from AU on here. What the codes are going to be will completely random. I can tell you right now it will not be Rothar, or interlude of interruption (as I only have one Rothar and two Interludes) as they are uploaded already.

Lets get this dragon hatched :)

3 comments:

  1. gah I'd probably miss my chance to grab the code...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we only have to visit the page where the egg is by means of the egg? or do we need to do something else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~~~Chaotic11 said~~~

    ya, just click it and it'll hatch if it gets enough clicks :) dont need to do anything else to make it hatch :) but only one click per person will count daily :)

    I'm clicking already hikeda, i'll post when it cracks ;) it'll be awesome xD

    ReplyDelete