Friday, October 9, 2009

Petition for Change Idea

Morning readers. Well, its morning when I'm writing this. Anyway I woke up in the middle of the night trying to figure out how to get Zamool. Now it is a little bit obsessive, but I keep thinking about what if I don't pull one in a box. The point of this topic is to see if you guys would be willing to support a petition to Tc Digital to unlock all cards.

If you don't know, a Petition is something that one person writes up, and signs, and then everyone else that is for the change signs too. I propose that we Petition them, to try and get them to unlock cards. If your anything like me there is that one or two cards that you got in a trade and you now have them locked that could be better used by someone else.

So if your wanting for change, in the online community, I am thinking of writing up a petition so that we have some freedom with our online collections.

This blog now allows anonymous posts so post if your in favor of this idea please post and tell people on the forums about this idea. Once I get 10 reply's I'll throw up a rare code in an edit of this topic free for grabs.

11 comments:

  1. I sign the petition too

    ReplyDelete
  2. yokojakamoko says...

    I'd deffinantly sign the petition, I have 2 Song of Revival's that I can't trade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely sign the petition. Who needs a locked Fla'gamp anyway? >_>

    (Though TCD may be releasing an unlock feature soon, with Chaotic Coins, but we should make one anywho)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yh id sign
    most my cards are locked

    ReplyDelete
  5. id sign it.

    booya03

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey its me MajorDalton i would defitently sign i hve a ton of great locked cards that im willing to trade

    ReplyDelete
  7. count me in i want to trade so many of my locked cards but i cant i will sign the petition

    wagnerl

    ReplyDelete
  8. my name is pokemon432 online and i agree, onlock them it would be real nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed out on several awesome trades because my UW City is locked. I didn't know league rewards could be locked.... Anyways, I can see why they have that system (so cards can't be "borrowed") but I think it's a good idea.

    -psydude22

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would sign -TwisterX241

    ReplyDelete