Monday, October 12, 2009

Fun Cycle Deck


Whats goin' on readers? I just wanted to share a deck i've been tinkering with the past few days. Its not too expensive one ultra, and like 4 or 5 supers which arn't all needed. Ursis can be replaced, as can both of Najarin's Castles. Let me know what you think... i'm not making a video for this one. The idea is to get your opponent to have water when using Xerv MD for more damage, and Energy.

1 2 3
4 5
6
1. Neekwin/ Vial of liquid thought
2. Xerv MD/ Elementalist Prods
3. Neekwin/ Vial of liquid thought
4. Ursis / Orchis Undin
5. Nauthilax AS/ Gigantrooper
6. Cpt. Arrthoa/ WEV

Mugic:
Cadence Clash
Refrain of denial (OW/UW)
Hymn of the Elements
Rhyme of the Reckless
Cascading Rondo
Melody of Mirrored Actions

Locations:
Vidav's Refectorium x2
The Garden x2 (for giving opponent water)
Lore's Chamber of Recall x2 (gets rid of lots of threats)
Najarin's Castle x2
Lake ken-i-Po: Ritual Site x2

Attacks:
Reverberate x2
Hurlicane x2
Mineral Mayhem x2 (gets your courage back up so you have water if facing LVB Soa Armies)
Traditionalist's Charge x2
Mindvoid x2
gear grind x2
Unarmd Brawl Bash x2 (you could use any 100 stat check attack deal 15damage)
Twister of Elements
Synaptic Acceleration x2
Meditative Leap x2
Supercooled Rain

The object is to get Supercooled rain, and just keep using it, wether it via Vials of liquid thought, or Cascading Rondo...

5 comments:

  1. can you give me some tips to building a chaotic deck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't see why not... send me a pm on the Chaotic forum with what your having problems with. I don't make decks specifically for people. I do help with different ideas and concepts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deck, Hikeda. I actually love the idea of putting Neekwin and Xaerv together, and frequently do it in my Gorram decks. I would also suggest a Somnorrt to defend your Arrthoa, you could be in trouble with some range decks..

    Other wise, another job well done, 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually I took the idea and worked it for a good hour last night. The new deck could be considered better in some areas. It doesn't use a single ultra rare either. I think I may make a video of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if i use a generals standard and switch gronmor to UW can he be in a army with chaor and kreal.Just wondering

    ReplyDelete