Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Codes - We need to talk

So here's the deal. I asked for you guys to post when you take a code. I'm giving them out . I don't care who takes them, I just want everyone else to know that they are gone. All it takes is less than 1 minute and you post saying that the said code I put up is gone.

I don't think that's too unreasonable - Do you's? If you all think that I'm being unreasonable, please comment and tell me so. I will put up three codes this weekend if you can grow the one dragon up, as promised. If no ones posting that they're gone, I'm not going to be putting up any more.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds totally reasonable considering you are doin a favor by putting up codes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair enough. I haven't gotten any yet, though I probably don't need them as much as the next player.. Anywho, maybe put that in your next post as well, as the person who takes the code might not even read your other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your not being unreasonable at all dude when I take codes I normally post saying there gone :P
    But people did post saying that they where gone ... just not the people that took them for the most part lol

    ReplyDelete