Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ancestral Infection! Muhaha


So today I was talking to beckett123 about some dainain deck builds, and that got me tired, and then I had a nap. While napping the most amazing idea came to me, so I made a deck. Its a deck that deals with those revival decks, and compost decks... its just fun to play with. It also is a pain for dagger decks.

123
45
6
1. Yondaf SI/ Nexus fuse
2. Fliander/ Danian Carapace
3. Lore AC/ Danian Carapace
4. Amblox/Bi-mower
5. Yondaf/ Nexus fuse
6. Topar/ WEV

Mugics:
Strain of infection (counter go to lore ac)
Adaptive Progression x2
Refrain of Denial (ow and uw)
Cadence Clash
Unbalencing Battlesong

Locations:
The Infectorium x2
Mount Pillar Res. Liberated x2
The Hive Gallery x2
Mipedim Mirrage x2
Forest of life during Achlyss
Darkened Dunes

The attacks were a miss match of different things and I can post them later if anyone wants.

7 comments:

  1. We ported to mount pillar

    RocketKick

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice catch dude. send me a pm on chaoticgame.com/forum and i'll send you a code

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, the first victim is here xD
    wonderful deck :D...yeah, deadly, but for a Mipedian deck, i did well xD. yeah, i really wish our match didn't have those glitches lol. pulling doors when you'd be saved by 5 energy twice ddin't help either xD. well, second time was by 10 :P
    destructive, creative, simply amazing :P. out of your builds, this is one of my favorites :).
    i do suggest replacing liquescent swirl
    maybe mirthquake would help more? at least one of each would be better.
    yeah...i hold a grudge to Adaptive progression...really helped you haha. also, i need a definite iflar energy upgrade...and yeah, if i had song of shelter, that would have helped with burn, but SCR kinda put a damper on my plans -.-
    9.65/10!!!
    -Justin1238 (ruins the anonymous xD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where u live hikeda its the same problem with me kh2 demaster
    ohh i almost forgot
    do u have face book and can i ad u what is ur name
    demaster990
    kh2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey very good army...but can you explain the strategy?...I get the concept of mass infection to deal damage...but can you go through gameplay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, not only can he deal, and heal, but he can also pass counters to Lore AC for some massive burn...trust me :P
    -.- iflar should be worded to stop it xD

    what more needs to be explained?
    -Justin1238 (ruins the anonymous xD)

    btw people...stop taking my thing xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. i also have a fliandar hes my fav i defeated an ursis once when i had 5 energy and he had 20
    then i used fliandars ability and gained all of my energy it was epic he was so sad when he was defeated

    ReplyDelete