Friday, February 26, 2010

Recorder Found... Offer no longer Open.

So whats shakin' everyone? I don't want to beat around the bush, so I'm just going to come out and say it; I need a Screen Recorder. If anyone has suggestions on one that will work on a mac, please post a comment of the name of the program. I have an Idea of a new type of video I want to make, but I need the screen recorder.

Oh, and if someone finds one that I absolutely love, I'll send you aRare code from AU. So go my minions, and find me a screen recorder!

EDIT: OFFER NO LONGER ON THE TABLE

8 comments:

  1. I don't take commands from uwers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. google might help though, but I don't know your mac version

    ~chaotic11

    ReplyDelete
  3. hikeda me ok i have one tell me how to private mesage and ill give u my email here

    http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Screen-Recorder.shtml
    i am doin this for u causei really like ur decks i wish we can be buds

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait the cose is

    SBox-1141-2792-9956-9804-8024
    u can use it as much as u people want
    go demaster

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use a hyper cam 2 ... I can get you the free version if you want ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks demaster, but I'm not a fan of the interface. It doesn't work too well. I ended up finding one thanks everyone. Ok so that means demaster, and michalnono send me a pm on the chaoticgame.com forums and I'll toss a rare code each of your ways. :) Thanks for taking the time to look. Oh chaotic11 you can too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pm is a private message on the forums. If you have an online account then you are a member.

    ReplyDelete
  8. demater9990(hadi al roz)February 26, 2010 at 9:23 PM

    hikeda just emaIL ME OK here only u use it

    hadouda4@gmail.com

    hadi al roz

    ReplyDelete