Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ender!

ALright so if anyone is on the forums lately they know about the mysterious "Ender" person. I was helping out in the Helpdesk section the other day and found these too replys around the same time as I was in the forum. I decided to post here because I don't want anything I say to be further messed with.



The second post you see in the picture has since been changed to a reply as Chaotic|Remztan, the other topic however has no recollection of this post at all. Meaning its simply just been removed from everything. the topic the first was taken from was "i can't play in the dromes" posted by Prycyidiot. Fishy... I think so.


4 comments:

  1. Geez, Hikeda, way to post common knowledge. Jk ;). I still think something's up...Why would Remztan do this out of the blue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol hikeda I sent you a youtube video with my proof I hope it helps :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hikeda do u like my 16 decks i came

    back from ice fishing yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  4. what the heck happened to hikeda

    ReplyDelete