Wednesday, February 24, 2010

signatures... another round

Well I'm getting really bored with chaotic lately, so I won't be showing many decks for a while. That in mind, I still enjoy the game and the forums online. I have a deck that I'm going to show, but it may not be for some time though, I need to play-test, or attempt to play-test this deck because it is quite complex.

So, in the meantime here are some signatures I fashioned today. I feel free to use the Fear the Underworld ones, the Chaor one mine, and if you think about using it, i'm posting it as a file type that is not supported by the chaotic forums... so yah... also here is open question; Should I make two more signatures? I'm thinking Zamool and Kiru right now, or maybe Barath Beyond Underworld General.



4 comments:

  1. nice shade on chaor, totally dark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah I took him into the Darkeness and Badassness that he should have. I got rid of that crappy blue that belongs in the overworld.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet sigs. Fear the UW!

    Also, you said you wanted to test a deck. If you want a decent match to test it against, feel free to PM me.

    -Falconer1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Pyrithion one the best. Underworlders are the best!!
    I think your next sig should be Zamool.
    -Bsbllall2

    ReplyDelete