Monday, February 22, 2010

Intresting observation...

So before I say anything, I know that I haven't been active this past week. Think of it as a week that I took off, because well I needed some good R&R. Anyway, I did have a few matches this past week and I thought I'd show you this snippet. The creature matchup isn't that interesting, but rather the creature choice was. My opponent was using a Savitsa (new UWer) and his battle picture didn't look much like his card art. Though it was interesting so here's a screenshot to see what I mean.

6 comments:

  1. HIKEDA dis u like my 16 decks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that looks pretty cool. New creature I suppose. Hopefully soon we'll see some of the new cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting...Possibly a new Creature from the Tremor Gate?

    (3rd time posting this by the way *sighs* Lol).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all do now that this creature is from AU? And Hikeda was that my Savitsa from that army I tested against you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya its savitsa same pose close up with out the flames

    ReplyDelete